Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Current Play List (Which Doesn't Include "Hit Me With Your Best Shot")

In my last post, I forgot to include my IPOD play list, so here it is:

1. "Rock & Roll" Eric Hutchinson
2. "As If" Sara Evans
3. "Song of Hope (Heaven Come Down)" Robbie Seay Band
4. "Light On" David Cook
5. "Cool" Gwen Stefani
6. "I Gotta Feeling" Black Eyed Peas
7. "Don't Stop Believin'" Glee Cast
8. "Whatever It Is" Zac Brown Band
9. "Love Like This" Natasha Bedingfield
10. "Every Time I Breathe" Big Daddy Weave
11. "In Love With a Girl" Gavin DeGraw
12. "4 Minutes" Madonna (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)
13. "These Days" Rascal Flatts
14. "Fireflies" Owl City
15. "Glamorous" Fergie
16. "Halo" Beyoncé
17. "Settlin'" Sugarland
18. "He Reigns" Newsboys
19. "I'll Be" Edwin McCain
20. "All I Want to Do" Sugarland
21. "1234" Feist
22. "Don't Blink" Kenny Chesney
23. "Chicken Fried" Zac Brown Band
24. "I'm Yours" Jason Mraz
25. "Under Pressure" BD & HG
26. "Boom Boom Pow" Black Eyed Peas
27. "Open Skies" David Crowder
28. "Our Time Now" Plain White T's
29. "Take You There" Sean Kingston
30. "Viva la Vida" Coldplay

In other news, last week, we spent an evening with Baby Jack and his family...




Baby Gavin (the little guy that I babysit) celebrated his first birthday...

4 comments:

Terri and Bob said...

I looked closely to see if I could see you in a mirror but nooooooo....

We share some of the same playlist songs!

JamalT said...

Sad thing is, I have most of these songs too. Or at least listen to them. This is scary.

Janel@Dandelion Dayz said...

Love the list! Good stuff on there.

Jennifer said...

My current playlist:
1. Forever, Chris Brown
2. Summer Wind, Frank Sinatra
3. Stupid, Sarah McLachlan
4. I'm Yours, Jason Mraz
5. Colors, Amos Lee
6. What About Now, Daughtry
7. Two Pina Coladas, Garth Brooks
8. Hallelujah, Rufus Wainwright
9. At Last, Beyonce
10. Walking on Broken Glass, Eurythmics
11. Three Little Birds, Bob Marley
12. A Long December, Counting Crows
13. Wrong, Depeche Mode
14. I Guess That's Why They Call it The Blues, Elton John
15. 21 Guns, Green Day
16. Semi-Charmed Life, Third Eye Blind
17. That's Not My Name, The Ting Tings
18. Beverly Hills, Weezer
19. Desire, U2
20. The Way You Look Tonight, Frank Sinatra