Thursday, October 08, 2009

Dinner With Baby Jack & A "Stolen" Halloween Ecard

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Wasn't that fun? I saw it over at Rosemary's blog and just had to do it myself!
Speaking of Rosemary... we had dinner with her family last Friday at Shakespeare's Pizza.
As always, it was a blast catching up.
If you can believe it, Baby Jack will turn two this month.
I'd like to thank Mike for introducing Griff to the Urinal Test Application for his Itouch...
Remember, Mike, paybacks are hell!!!



8 comments:

SOUL: said...

you always find a way to crack me up! :))

baby jack.. how fun,... and cute as a button.
(again, whatever that means. i can't say i have ever found a button to be cute... but hey-- i just say stuff.)

happy friday-

Terri and Bob said...

Love the halloween card. Might have to steal it for ME.

Baby Jack... how sweet! I am so glad you keep us caught up on him.

Adoption Momma said...

We look so hot in beehives! :)

Betsy said...

I LOVE the Halloween e-card!! I'm going to steal it too! PS...My BFF of 16 years lives in your neighborhood and her son and Griffin are friends! Amy and Max....small world, huh?! :)

Betsy said...

No, I live in JC. Actually your sister M and I were really good friends in HS. My maiden name is Fine....

Halloween Bingo said...

Very beautiful family you have....how you going to celebrate halloween?

richard said...

I don't know how to do and how to wear on Halloween. I have no time and my budget is limited. I prefer upload my own picture and send it out to friends and family with a message as a greeting on Halloween at Halloween e-card

Janel@Dandelion Dayz said...

Too cute!!!