Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another Year, Another Fall Party

I finally agreed to co-coordinate Griffin's room parties at school this year.
When the girls were younger, I was room parent several years.
I planned fun, interactive, upbeat parties, and although I complained about the amount of time and work they took, I still enjoyed the events.
By the time Griffin started school, I was a little older, a little less energetic & more-or-less "over" the elementary school party scene.
I know this is pretty typical for parents of multiple children, but I still feel tremendous guilt over this.
I'm really going to make an effort to be more involved with Griffin's school activities.
By posting this declaration on my blog, I'm hoping that you will help to keep me accountable.
I'm also hoping that it will be one less "my mother screwed up my life" moment, Griffin will have to discuss with his therapist in years-to-come;)

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the party...





1 comment:

Alpha Dude said...

Now, THAT looked like a lot of fun!!