Thursday, September 17, 2009

She's No Dummy


I walked into the kitchen a couple of nights ago and discovered Griffin trying to persuade Reilly that his baseball "cup" was a gas mask.
Really, he was pretty darn convincing.
Luckily, she didn't fall for it. She flat out refused to let him place it over her mouth and nose.
I guess that's one of the perks of growing up with a brother in the house.
It gives me hope that (unlike her gullible mother) there will be no snipe hunts in her future.

Note to Griff: Please stop putting your nasty protective gear on my kitchen island. That's just gross!

3 comments:

Mrs. Deputy said...

LOL thats great. Smart Girl. I have a older brother that would try to do similar stuff too me too. :) it was annoying at the time but I am grateful to have siblings

SOUL: said...

that's just too funy!!!!
where do they come up with this stuff?
how do you not laugh all day long?
you have great kids!

btw-- mine is like a normal kid now-- thank the LORD! proof that prayer works.
she loves me--- she even says so :))

happy friday---

Terri and Bob said...

Girls Rule! We are the smarter of the sexes!

How is your mom? Is she doing well from surgery?