Sunday, August 02, 2009

My Little Champion





I was cleaning up the photos on my computer last night, and came across an event from June that I forgot to blog about.
HH and Griffin took a little road trip to Little Rock, Arkansas for the Tae Kwon Do World Championships.
I can't remember exactly why the girls and I didn't tag along, but I'm sure that it had something to do with softball or the soccer season that wouldn't end.
I am excited that the "boys" were able to have some interrupted male bonding time together, though I don't know what they had to talk about since the girls and I weren't around;)
Griff was disappointed that he was not able to break into the coveted top three in weapons or forms, but did legitimately place 4th in both events... not bad for 13 kids in his ring.
No matter the results, though, he is and always will be my little world champion!!!

No comments: