Saturday, June 20, 2009

Safe & Sound

At 10:30 last night, Sydney arrived home from her first trip to Colorado. She traveled with 18 kids from her youth group at church to experience hiking and camping for the first time in her life.
I wasn't really sure how this "city" girl was going to handle life in the great outdoors, but evidently it was a fantastic experience.
I don't have all the details, yet, but I'm sure when she wakes up, I'll get an earful.
And if you're wondering... HH and I survived the separation, as well, though, HH did have to talk me down from a panic attack on Monday:o





1 comment:

Terri and Bob said...

Gosh, I so remember Ashley's first "adult" trip away. I can feel for you girl. Even when Ash went to NYC WITH BOB, I didn't feel great about it. However, when she left for her honeymoon, I had no trouble with that at all!