Friday, June 19, 2009

I Love the Plain White T's!

My absolute favorite song and video right now...


I'm slowly putting together a video for HH for Father's Day. I say 'slowly', because Father's Day is less than 2 days away, and I still have at least 2 songs to finish.
I do tend to work better under pressure, so I'm sure that I'll be burning the midnight oil the next two nights.
Anyway, I'm not going to make you sit through the entire video, but I did want to share the 4th song with you. It's not as cool as the original, but it means a lot to me. ENJOY!
">

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love this song/video too! It's just sweet.

We actually stayed in North Myrtle Beach, but did drive down to "old" Myrtle Beach for one day. We went to Ripley's Aquarium, but not the museum (have been to the one in Niagara Falls, tho). The aquarium is very cool, I recommend it. We also went to Alligator Adventure, which was okay. Played some mini golf, laid around on the beach. There's a really good seafood restaurant (buffet) on hwy 17, across the street from the aquarium, called Captain George's. About $30 a person but very, very good. Also recommend Murrell's Inlet for seafood.

Ashley and Eric said...

That is a great idea for a father's day gift!

C.A. said...

Oh E....that is my absolute most favorite blog post you've ever done in the history of your blog. It made me cry. You two are a PERFECT pair...and just get better with age. HH truly will love this labor of love.

Hugs to you....

C.A.

Terri and Bob said...

I don't who is luckier, you or HH. You are amazing, you know that??