Thursday, April 30, 2009

Introducing... Baxter

It's funny how things tend to fall into place.
A few days after Mugsy passed away, I was having lunch with a couple of friends from high school (you should really check out their blog, Bringing Up The Kaz Kid). I told them the story of Aunt Debbie losing Mugsy. It turns out, they had been given a pug puppy by a well-intentioned relative a few months earlier. With their adorable, but busy, 3 year old, frequent travels and plans for a second adoption, they were looking for a good home for their little pug, Baxter.
I hooked Aunt Debbie up with Ben & Karla, and the rest, as they say, is history...



Maybe, I should consider a career in matchmaking...

5 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

SOOOOOOO cute!

Karla and Ben said...

Yea! I'm so glad D & B are happy together. I loved the picture of G & B. BTW, your phone message made me happy. Sorry that I didn't get a chance to call you back on Sunday. Thank you, thank you for the update and the pictures of Baxter.

Salacious Soul said...

That pictures makes me want to go out right now and buy a dog. Or 2.

Terri and Bob said...

Your calling is that you are a good person who hates to see people unhappy. You are so cool! I love that your blog was the change agent. See, your blog is very important!

Janel@Dandelion Dayz said...

My mom has a pug - they are sweet dogs. Softest ears ever!