Friday, January 16, 2009

More On Medusa & A Baby Jack Update

I know Christmas is now just a distant memory, but as I look back through the photos that I took in December, I realize that there are several things that I neglected to share.
Ok, the truth is that, for January, I've got absolutely nothing.
Obviously.
I had to resort to showing you a picture of my mom's bathroom. I, then, had to call her and apologize for making fun of the decor, i.e. scary head thing. She's now talking about redecorating the entire room.
Truly, I think she just needs to get rid of the "Medusa", as we have "endearingly" nicknamed scary bathroom lady.
Mom did say that last time my kids stayed all night with her, Griffin refused to use that restroom until she turned "Medusa" around. He is soooo my kid!

Anyway, I do have blogworthy material from December, so I'm going to backtrack.
We got together with Baby Jack and his parents a couple of times (before things got really busy) at the beginning of the month.
I'm not sure how much longer I can refer to Baby Jack as "Baby" Jack. He's now 15 months old. I know, I can't believe it, either.
There are not many people who can successfully rock the velour leisure suit.
Baby Jack is one of the lucky few;)
Isn't he just the cutest???


Baby Jack's mom, R., was shooting a story on fire safety during the holidays and asked us to be actors in the video. I'd like to think that it was because she saw untapped theatrical potential in my family, but I actually think she chose us because of the blatant fire safety violations in our home.
I'm still a little perturbed about a couple of close ups... the camera was not kind to me. My kids sure looked cute, but I was able to see every line and wrinkle that I work so diligently to conceal:(


HH's little space heater saw a lot of action on this day...

This photo has nothing to do with the shoot. It's one of my favorites, though.

And, finally, the next two photos will show you what a difference a year makes...


TTFN

3 comments:

Terri and Bob said...

Doesn't it make your heart sing to know you had a part in making Baby Jack's life so special? I think he's gotten to Toddler Jack.

I love that your mom is going to redecorate due to the statue head. A girl after my own heart!

Adoption Momma said...

It's okay. I still call him Baby Jack and I always will, but maybe not in front of his friends. Couldn't you photoshop my tush and make it look smaller? :)

Janel@Dandelion Dayz said...

Oh, he is such a cutie. What a blessing!