Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kung Fu Fighting

Reilly and Griffin joined their Tae Kwon Do crew at the mall today for a demonstration.
It was all fun and games, until the mall security guard kicked them out.
(Never mind that our instuctor pays an enormous amount of money for the kiosk.)
The rent-a-cop thought the demo was dangerous because there were a lot of people in the mall.
Isn't that the point?

Here are a few highlights from our day. Sorry that the quality is so poor... I haven't quite figured out my video camera.
Turn up the volume and ENJOY!

4 comments:

Terri and Bob said...

Oooo I wanna learn to do that. I thought I was going to see the mean ole security guard hauling crying kids out of the mall. I liked what I saw sooo much better!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Those kids can kick some butt!! Great video...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I think they are the cutest Kung Fu fighters I've ever seen! Of course, I'm not partial or anything! Aunt Debbie

Alpha Dude said...

I'm guessing that your kids don't get bothered by bullies at school.

Hope you are doing well.

Blessings.