Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Overheard While Setting Out The Nativity...



Note: Griffin was in charge of setting up the nativity this year. We actually had 2 sets of figurines... had to buy the second set after Griff's Baby Jesus Meets Darth Vader phase:o

Me: We only need one baby Jesus... get rid of the other one.

Griffin: I didn't know that Baby Jesus had two moms.

I'm still not finished my Christmas decorating. I have no excuse for this, as I really don't decorate too extensively.
Although my living room is finished and cleaned, here is a photo of how it looked for 2 days over the weekend.

6 comments:

Terri and Bob said...

I love that you keep it real. My house looked just like that too. My husband will attest to that!

CrazyDeb said...

A friend of mine told her 3 year old grandson the story of Christmas while showing him the Nativity set. A little while later she walked by and he had Baby Jesus and was singing, "Baby Jesus had a farm e i e i o." I don't decorate at all so mine is all done. :o) Love ya!

Rose said...

I'm glad you took the decorations out for me. :) I can't wait to see your lovely house this week!

Jana said...

Looks familiar! Like my living room last weekend! lol

I have been excited for xmas this year: well mostly the shopping, but the idea of hauling the xmas decorations out and putting them up exhausted me. But I did it anyways... and actually I need to still do some cleaning after putting it all up!

Wendy said...

Hey there. Your blog popped up again when I was doing my Pay It Forward Friday. So, you're featured again on my blog. :)

Hope you'll play along.

http://www.aniowamom.com

Janel@Dandelion Dayz said...

Oh, that is just awesome! I love it!

That's how my whole house looked until yesterday when I decided I had to clean it up.