Friday, December 26, 2008

Griffin Goodness

For the past year, Griffin has been asking me to create a photo video of him from the time he was a baby, until now.
I have been gathering, scanning & organizing photos for months. About a week before Christmas, I figured that I had put him off longer than I should have, and got to work on the video.
I won't bore you (who are not family) with the entire 20 minutes of Griffin goodness, but I thought I'd share a couple of interesting songs with you.
Note: In many of the "Bad Day" photos, Griffin is more irritated with me having the camera than he is with the actual situation (i.e. Griffin chasing the cute little boy at the playground).
Songs featured:
Push It To The Limit by Corbin Bleu
Bad Day by Daniel Powter
Turn up the volume & ENJOY!

video

5 comments:

NanaD said...

Great video for a great kid! Love, Nana

Terri and Bob said...

Neat video! You do the coolest things! Did you get to see the Magic Tree?

CrazyDeb said...

Love it and would love to see the entire 20 minutes sometime. Hope he loves it!

Angie said...

Wow. That's good stuff, Erin. I hope he liked it:)

Janel@Dandelion Dayz said...

That is sooo cool!
Ouch on the broken bones - how did all of that happen?

Is that Norm Luebbert cutting his hair?? ;)