Thursday, December 25, 2008

Freezer Gloves

On the 23rd, the kids and I were home frantically cleaning the house to prepare for the family that was coming on Christmas Eve. I had given the kids each four jobs... had even written them down on separate pieces of paper to be checked off and initialed when each job was completed.
One of Reilly's jobs was to clean out the freezer.
I left the kids to complete their tasks, and went along completing my duties.
I happened to wander through the kitchen, and noticed that Reilly was wearing a pair of gloves while accomplishing her chore.
I never would have thought to do this...


Smart girl!
Do you think I could patent this?:)

3 comments:

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Just a product of good parenting.

Good job Mom!

Hope you all a most awesome and Merry Christmas!

Blesings.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Doesn't it stink when you realize they are smarter than us?

CrazyDeb said...

Necessity is the mother of invention but it takes brain power to get there! I love it that you took time out from your chores to take pictures of her doing her chores.