Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Condiments"

Sydney is a member of a service club at her jr. high school. Yesterday, she attended a meeting where the kids broke up into groups to pick up trash in various locations around the school. She was pretty horrified to hear that one group found some "condiments" in the street.
Let me just tell you that she was not talking about ketchup and mustard.
I set her straight about the correct name for their discovery ...fun times.
I'm just glad that they were wearing gloves:o

6 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

EWwwwww....tell her next time to leave the condiments to someone else!

Mamarazzi said...

i think i just threw up in my mouth..a little. YUCK!!

good times, good times!

the word verification is: bYegiRl
funny huh?

Angie said...

eWWW. I don't like those chats either.

Megan said...

can someone please say, "at least they were using them!" Don't worry, EE. I can have that talk with her if you want :))))) And, you can have that talk with my kids. I'll trade you!

Sniz said...

Gross! But I love your new look!

Terri and Bob said...

We see them on our playground all the time. Needless to say, I am now locking it up at night and on the weekends.