Sunday, September 28, 2008

What Not To Wear... At The Heritage Festival

A few weeks ago, we had a soccer-free Saturday. Yeah, I'm shocked, too! It took a bit of bribing, but I was finally able to convince Griffin to join the girls and I for an afternoon of fun at our city's annual Heritage Festival. Our friends, Julie and Deidre went along, too.
While the purpose of the Heritage Festival is to allow you "step back in time" to see what life was like back in the 19th century, Julie and I were so concerned about the fashion faux pas that were being committed, we were unable to appreciate the rich cultural experiences happening all around us:o




I'm all about the tank top, but PLEASE support the girls!!!




And to think, I was committing the biggest "sin" of all. PETA would not be pleased.

More Heritage Festival to come...

8 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

HILARIOUS!!

i love stuff like this, i really really really do!

i am totally imature like that.

LaurieJo said...

Ha!! Love this post! Love it! Wish I had the guts to discreetly take photos of poorly dressed people...I'm just assuming you were discreet. ;)

EE said...

Actually, I was pretty discreet (discreet for me, anyway) about taking the photos. Most were taken while the camera was at (my) chest level. It made cropping the photos interesting:o

Megan said...

And, not only should we support the girls, but sometimes we also need to double bag them! :)

Robyn said...

Just stopping by your blog to say hi!

Rob Wetzel said...

That looks like a bunch of crazies from my side of town (Raleigh, NC). How funny!

mamakohl said...

I'm howling at this!

Sara said...

Dont ya love Missouri? :)