Thursday, September 11, 2008

It Will Give You Goosebumps...

Be sure to turn on the volume before viewing...

A 16 year old boy created this video from the letter he received from his birthmother (who selflessly chose adoption for her baby).
From the comments section of this boy's YouTube page:
The letter brought great amount of peace to me, and it answered many questions that I long had. I found it while sorting through some files in my room, getting ready for a new school-year. I'm glad I discovered it this late, I don't think I would have understood it much if I had found it when I was younger. In two more years, I can meet her through the adoption agency, and I look foward to that day every second of my life.

Kleenex, anyone????

2 comments:

Megan said...

very nice, just yesterday's date gave me goosebumps.....

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness, I cried my eyes out. so touching, and he is so understanding. Not all children are like that. I am so glad he has the need and want to meet his mother, and so glad that at such a young age this mother knew this is what was best for her child..now that is called motherly instinct!