Saturday, August 23, 2008

50 Odd Things About Me

Haven't done a MEME in a while...
Got this one from my friend, Dawn, via email...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, but I'm the only one in my family who does. Everyone else thinks it stinks.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope. No desire.
3. Do you own a gun? We don't need guns. We have Cosmo.
4. What's your favorite drink at Sonic? Diet Cherry Limeade
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope. Should I??
6. What do you think of hot dogs? The "big wieners" (as my grandparents call them) at Sam's are the best, but I haven't had one in years:(
7. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
9. Can you do push-ups? Not like Reilly 10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? blogging & scrapbooking
12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? speaking before thinking
13. Middle name? Lee
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Must get ready for church. Griffin needs to write thank you notes. Spam.
15. Name 3 things you like to drink. caffeinated coffee. caffeinated Dt. Dr. Pepper. Sam's Club black cherry flavored water
16. Current worry right now? Bus situation
17. Current hate right now? getting up at the crack of dawn
18. Favorite place to be? kids sporting events
19. How did you bring in the New Year? at home with HH & kiddos... we're boring!
20. Like to go camping? That would be an emphatic "NO".
21. Do you own slippers? Nope. Flip Flops are my slippers.
22. What color shirt are you wearing? brown
23. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. Slippery Suckers.
24. Can you whistle? Only thru my teeth
25. Favorite color? pink
26. Would you be a pirate? Yes. I love eye patches and saying "Argggg"
27. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.
28. Favorite girl's name? Sydney/Ashton
29. Favorite boy's name? Griffin
30. Last person that made you laugh? Aunt Debbie
31. Best bed sheets as a kid? Don't remember having any cool sheets:(
32. Worst injury you've ever had? concussion from gymnastics
33. Do you love where you live? Most of the time
34. How many TV's do you have in your house? Embarrassed to say this, but 7
37. How many pets do you have? Yes, two. Cosmo & Gordo
38. Does someone have a crush on you? I get pop-ups all the time telling me that I do;)
39. Favorite Book? Face Book/ Love anything by John Irving
40. What is your favorite candy? Almond Joy
41. Favorite Sports Team? St. Louis Cardinals
42. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping... hallelujah!
43. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? 15 more minutes...
44. Worst habit? Too many to name
45. Do you play an instrument? Used to... refuse to tell you which one. Seriously, I think all my problems today stem back to my mom not letting me play the flute. If I could pick up an instrument today, it would be the drums.
46. How long does it take you to get to work? Don't work outside the home
47. Plans for the weekend? TKD, B-ball practice, church, Balloonination
48. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? Prime Rib, Garlic Mashed potatoes, French Silk pie
49. Favorite color of nail Polish. Lincoln Park After Dark (Everyone else hates it)
50. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Very much, but haven't seen her in years, though:(

1 comment:

CrazyDeb said...

Oh my gosh - I have been telling everyone I want to learn to play the drums! We should get Matlack to give us lessons - it would drive him nuts trying to teach the 2 of us!!! :o)