Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Moderation Struggles

I struggle with moderation... in EVERY SINGLE AREA OF MY LIFE.
I can't have one Diet Dr. Pepper, I must have six.
I can't have a couple of cookies... I must eat half the bag.
I can't buy one notebook... must buy 20 (of course they were on sale for a nickel-a-piece, so that's ok...right????)
I once bought 15 lunch boxes, because I was getting a deal. Who in their right mind needs 15 lunch boxes??????
While I'm at it, I can't use one ?...must use ?????????.

This is exactly why I absolutely cannot get a permanent tatoo...;)

10 comments:

CrazyDeb said...

Ok, so you're willing to go with me to get a tattoo but you won't get one. Nice!

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

So all this means, really, is that you are an over-achiever!!!!!!

Not getting a tatto is probably a good idea.

Blessings.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Don't get an body piercings either, K?

Terri and Bob said...

Oh yes, this is exactly me, too.

C.A. said...

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! School Supplies! Dear Lord, is it time for that already????

New Rule: No tats, no piercings, no dying your hair 65 crazy colors.

Happy Day, E!

Hugs...

C.A.

Household Executive said...

okay, this is hilarious! i can't believe you bought that many glue sticks!

Megan said...

You forgot to mention the 12 pairs of animal slippers you bought becuase they were $1/piece. Remember?! :)

Megan said...

and, crazydeb, i told EE yesterday that I am ready to go with her & get another one (my husband will kill me:0 lol) just name the time & place. let's all 3 go together! :)

JamalT said...

OK so I can kind of understand all the notebooks for three kids, but what's with all the gluesticks? Nobody glues that much!

Jana said...

Well...you should probaly not get a tattoo then! You'll end up leaving with 20!!! lol
I can't do anything in moderation either. It's all or nothing with me!