Monday, July 14, 2008

Like A Tattoo

You all know that I have sort of an obsession with tattoos, that probably stems from the fact that I don't have any.
While I usually don't need an excuse to pull out my wide assortment of temporary tats, holidays seem to provide the perfect opportunity to ink.
I now have a partner-in-crime in this endeavor... my niece, Molly.
At our family get-together on the 5th, she insisted on giving everyone a little extra color... especially the senior citizens (tee hee).
God, I love that girl...






On another note, it was B.Y.O.O. (Bring Your Own Oxygen)
This is a picture of my Nannie and Father David (one of Brian's best friends)...

Father David told me that he had been reading my blog ("Hi, Father David"). He's a very interesting man, and I was glad to get to talk to him. I discovered that in his youth, he was an avid swimmer and diver (and he wore a Speedo).
If I get that pict. that I was asking him about, I'll be sure to share it with you...tee hee!!!

9 comments:

C.A. said...

You and HH look so happy together! I LOVE that you gave "the elderly" some tats, too!

Father David has a Speedo picture??? Don't you have to go to confession for that?

Love the pictures!

Hugs...

C.A.

Jana said...

Love the tats, girl! Now you need to get a real one...

greengirlwannabe said...

Yes, if you would just GET YOUR OWN PERMANENT Tattoo, you would see it's really not that big of a deal. Come on, i will go with you. Let's get you one before you turn 40!

LaurieJo said...

Yep. Get a real one. Of course once you have one, you always want more. ;) Temporary tats are fun too! Especially when you can put them on people who don't run away!

CrazyDeb said...

Oh I have some emails I need to forward you about tattoos! Each time I go on a trip I suggest to those with me we get a tattoo. That was good until I went to New Orleans with a co-worker who has like 12! She was all ready to get another with me! I want to get mistletoe tattooed right above my but so people who irritate me can kiss my..... Did I really tell that? :o)

LaurieJo said...

I have one tattoo lower center back. It's a heart intertwined with the trinity in a Celtic style. It's somewhat cooler than it sounds. Red & Black. I love it. Are you considering one?

Biddy said...

love it! dude, get a real one! i'm getting another one soon i think.

oh, and have you seen the printer paper they make so you can design and print your own temp tats? you should totally invest ;-)

Terri and Bob said...

I love tatoos too. I want one really badly. I know too, that if I get one, I might want two.. then three... and then I'd get fired.

My first one is going to be a little star on my right pinkie finger.., then a daisy on my left ankle and my third a small piece of barbed wire on my neck.

See what I mean?

Daisy Delight is awesome! They serve Dole Whip instead of ice cream in case any of you are lactose intolerant!

SOUL: said...

if i ever make it out that way maybe we can go get a tat-- whaddayasay? :))