Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Last of The 4th of July Photos...I Promise


These wigs were my favorite patriotic purchase.

My sis made these little treats. I would have tried them, but they were laden with sodium:o

Look closely at what is hanging off the dump truck... appropriate, don't ya think???

A family get-together is not complete without a little Guitar Hero!

I swear my kids enjoyed the fire a little too much. Brian thinks they may have a future in arson:o

Reilly's shirt says "Proud to be American"

As if they didn't already have enough toys at Camp D., they brought out the gigantic water slide/pool for the day.

Miss Molly is just pure cuteness in any photo!

I swear Brian wore the visor for 48 hours straight... what a sport!!!

It's hard to believe that in a little over a year, Syd will be getting her learning permit for the real deal.

This photo needs no explanation...

8 comments:

Megan said...

just so you know, we checked the dump truck yesterday and the "dump" is still there :0

Jana said...

LOL!!!! You are so funny!! I love your wedgie pics...

Biddy said...

dude...could you stop posting pictures of your husband? they give me hot flashes hahaha

oh wait, don't stop posting them. i would cry!

the wedgie pic cracks me up! that girl is solid muscle, which makes me hate her...

i'm just sayin

SOUL: said...

i love you pix-- they have such -- character-- :))

CrazyDeb said...

Always love your pics! NEVER stop posting them!

Mamarazzi said...

SO much fun!!

sorry i haven't been by...busy summer!

love the pics of the kids, love the patriotic hair in the form of wigs and fun pieces.

i would not have been able to keep my mitts off the yummy looking tomatoes and cheese...mmm gimme that sodium laden goodness!

That Chick Over There said...

The wigs are a hoot!

Terri and Bob said...

That tomato dish looks awesome. I have an image of you in my mind of you standing behind people in bathing suits waiting for them to dig it out. You will NEVER see me in a bathing suit (well, for more than one reason).