Monday, June 30, 2008

One Of These Things Is Not Like the Others

Steve's parents came into town on Saturday to take us out for lunch.
I pulled out my camera and made everyone gather together for the dreaded group shot. The kids, of course, were not thrilled by this prospect, but after a few protests and groans they grudgingly complied.
After uploading the shots to my computer, I took a good look at the group.
It was extremely apparent to me, that one of my children definitely does not take after this side of the family.
Can you guess which one????


Yes, it's Griffin.
Poor thing is the spittin' image of his mother!

4 comments:

SOUL: said...

maybe he needs to go incognito too??
just stopped by to say hello e-- hello.

C.A. said...

I clicked on the pictures before I read the rest of your post and was thinking "Yeah...the one that looks just like YOU!". Griffin is Mom's little clone!

STEVE? OMG....FINALLY "HH" has a name. :>

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Not a bad thing though.

Blessings.

Jana said...

WOW! Sydney REALLY looks like HH.
Definitely not a bad thing to look like you. You are a doll!