Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Update & Wedgies

I'm sorry that I've been AWOL this past week.
We've been dealing with an incredibly busy schedule...can't believe that my kids are involved in so many different things.
I guess that's the end of the school year for you, though.
This past weekend, Steve & I were in KC with the girls for a soccer & softball tournament. Nothing exciting to report... the girls both played their respective sports beautifully and we had a great time being together.
After tomorrow, things should settle down and I'll be able to get you caught up on the particulars.
Until then, I'll leave you with some photos from the weekend...;)



3 comments:

CrazyDeb said...

Where were you in KC??? We saw a lot of teams here at the hotel.

Miss ya!

Mamarazzi said...

HILARIOUS!!

Jennifer said...

HEY! Next time you're in (or near) KC, call me!! I will give you my phone number!

Heard from Gentry today about the reunion, July 12 in Marshall, full-day extravaganza being planned, sounds like. Love to see you there!