Monday, May 26, 2008

Justice

Tomorrow, Syd will be going to Six Flags with her 7th grade class. I had decided a few weeks ago that I would go and take Griffin along, since he and I have not had the opportunity to spend much one-on-one time together lately.
Tonight, as I was getting some of my things together for our day trip Reilly lamented, "I had to play softball all weekend and slave away in the hot sun, while Griffin got to relax and go swimming at Grandma's house. Tomorrow, he gets to go have fun at an amusement park while I have to sit and be bored in school. Where is the justice in that?"

6 comments:

CrazyDeb said...

YEAH! Where's the justice in THAT??

EE said...

LOL! She's really not too upset. I promised that I'd take her sometime around her birthday. She's missed too much school to go with us tomorrow!

Mamarazzi said...

oh yes...justice. it's good for her to learn early...justice is rare! lol

Mamarazzi said...

hey i left you a little L O V E over on my blog...come and pick it up and pass it on!!!

SOUL: said...

just came by too see what's goinin on.. how you're doin and all that jazz--

looks good to me

judge judy
lol

That Chick Over There said...

Oh! The humanity!