Friday, May 16, 2008

Four, Four, Four

Four, Four, Four, Four... from Little Dynamite

A) Four places that I go to over and over:


Wal-mart, Old Navy, Gerbes, Subway

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

Playtex, Ebay members, my sis, Michelle


C) Four favorite places to eat:


Cheesecake Factory, Subway, Macaroni Grill, Taco Bell

D) Four places I would rather be right now:

Working Out (won't get off my butt to do it, though), The Beach, The Ritz, Shopping

E) Four people I think will post their own "4,4,4:

Soul Survivor, PPOD, Jana, Household Exec.

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time:

Law & Order, House Hunters, Hannah Montanna, The Girls Next Door

5 comments:

SOUL: said...

ugh.. i've been skewered... :))

i will do it--latah.. my brain is mush at the moment -- and wouldn't ya know it?--- i live in a house that 60- percent of the time no one talks to me.. BUT today, a day that i am crabby, tired, and want nothing more than silence and to be left alone-- the soul fam, and all 4 animals are non stop drivin me crazy---
ugh.

love ya-- :))

Manager Mom said...

I can't live without Project Runway, Lost, Gossip Girl, and The Today Show.

Mike S said...

You'd be lost here as we only have about 10% of the places mentioned, and they're frequented mainly by tourists. Our Micky D's almost went under and was only saved by a terrific ski season & being on the route to the slopes from the flatlands. We're both big L & A fans:)

Jana said...

I'm totally going to do my own! I was planning on it right when I started reading! Also, I LOVE watching Hannah Montana... we are soul sista's... :o)

Amy P said...

Oh, I was called out. I had better post the 4's although I'm being a big slacker these days....only 9 days to go.