Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Move Over Martha

Martha Stewart I am not...
but, dang, I did a pretty darn good job painting Reilly's room.
I'm totally in love with the scotch guard paint from Westlakes. Not only does it cover evenly, marks wipe off easily with just a damp rag...I don't even have to use the Magic Eraser.
Over Easter weekend, Reilly finally talked me into redoing her room. She picked out the paint color and the bedding.
It is a great improvement over the purple that was previously on her walls.

I do not do numbers well and prefer to eyeball everything, so Reilly asked if we could have Aunt Debbie hang her pictures and shelves.
It took FOREVER, but Debbie did a FANTASTIC job.
Note the little dance that she did when she was finished:)
We love Aunt Debbie!!!





4 comments:

Jana said...

Looks good and I love the dance! I forsee a dance craze beginning here...

Sniz said...

I love her room. You did a great job!

KK said...

Love the color! Cooper is wanting a new room too, I am going to have to check out that scotch guard paint. Would Aunt Debbie like to come hang some stuff for me? She does good work.

Eve said...

Oooh! Cool room!! What color is that? Love it...