Friday, April 25, 2008

Bobby's 60th Birthday

My mom wanted to do something special for my Dad's 60th birthday on the 15th, so she organized a surprise family birthday dinner at Bek's restaurant in Fulton, Mo.
I'm saving a post about my Dad (he's quite a character) for another time, but I thought I'd go ahead and share a few photos from the evening...


If you're in the area, you really should check out this place...incredible food, amazing atmosphere, unisex bathrooms (very European) and they don't seem to mind VERY high maintenance families!!:)




TTFN

11 comments:

Jana said...

I LOVE new fascinating places...how fun! Happy Birthday Bobby!!!!

Jana said...

P.S. been meaning to tell you that is SO crazy about the Jason/Steve situations we have! :o) I'm happy we both have our Steve's and no more Jason's!!!

SOUL: said...

i'll buy if you fly (me out there !) just kiddin.

looks like a great time.
and a really cool place too.

happy birthday to bobby-

happy friday to YOU

thanks for all you said at my place-- i haven't answered back yet-- but -- well.. :))
oh! i almost forgot-- go take a look - i left ya somethin there- geesh.. my senile, gets worse by the day-

TheVasquez3 said...

looks like a fun time!!

Mike S said...

Oh to be 60 again! Now I got the munchies. Looks like a great place:)

Karla & Ben said...

I loved the slide show. I waited and waited for it to load b/c of the dial-up... it was worth the wait. It has been 20 years since I've seen your family. Everyone looks great, and you & M have such cute kids. Tell your dad Happy Birthday from Ben, me, & Erlan!

moosh in indy. said...

Happy Birthday Bobby and now HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Heather said...

That place looks pretty cool. We drive through Fulton a lot on the way to Jeff City. We'll have to check it out. Should I know you? I see Karla and Ben commented. I went to college with Ben.

Sara said...

Happy birthday bobby. the menu looked really good to be honest.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Happy Happy Birthday! How did Reilly make out? Remember let me know if you need any info.

Terri and Bob said...

Truly one of my favorite places. Your mom introduced it to me when we were together at SoCal. I miss your mom!