Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby J. EXPOSED

Ok, get your mind out of the gutter...there will be no naked baby pictures posted here...teehee:)

I was totally excited when Baby J's mommy (who is one rockin' blogger, btw) gave me permission to post picts of Jack's (yes, that's his name) face.
I haven't written much about our relationship with R & M, but let me tell you that we are missing them ALMOST as much as we miss the little guy;) It's funny, but I feel like we're family. I guess talking daily on the phone and seeing each other multiple times during the week for almost 5 months will do that:) I'm not even going to go into the emotional ups & downs or the truly funny & odd conversations that we shared. One can only be on their "best" behavior for so long...it didn't take long for them to discover all of our idiosyncrasies and bizarre habits...and us theirs:)
R & M are going to make truly amazing parents and we feel so honored to have been a small part of their adoption journey.
Now, take a look at their adorable little guy...







If you still haven't checked out R's blog, then CLICK HERE!

9 comments:

TheVasquez3 said...

WONDERFUL!!! he is sooo beautiful. what a blessing to have him and his new family in your life and what a blessing you have been to all of them...fantastic!! God is GOOD!

C.A. said...

Oh Erin, I have tears seeing those pictures! To FINALLY see his beautiful face and the people who are now his Mom and Dad and know that they will love and care for him just as wonderfully as you and your family did is amazing!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing him with us.

Big big hugs!

Cindi Ann

Terri and Bob said...

Totally beautiful. You were so lucky!

Biddy said...

OMG he is beautiful!!!

i just want to kiss his little fat cheeks!

Jana said...

AWWW...this post makes me wanna cry! Good tears! I'm so happy for Baby J, I mean Jack, that he first got to be with you and now is with another wonderful family and is truly home and I'm so happy for R&M too!!! I love happy endings... and he is soooo adorable!!! The Lord was at work here FOR SURE!

greengirlwannabe said...

you and your family gave him a wonderful start!!!!

CrazyDeb said...

What a lucky little guy Jack is! To have you and your family and now his new parents. I know you will miss him - I don't know how you do it but am thankful you do!!

Love ya!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

What a cutie!!

Claire said...

Oh.my.word. What a beautiful boy! Thank you (and his new parents) so much for showing us his sweet little face.