Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick Again/ Crusty Poop

I'm sick, AGAIN!
I swear, if there's something to be caught out there, I'm going to catch it:(
At least I don't have to be sick alone, though.
Reilly has kept me company in bed for the past two days.
Really, it has worked out pretty well...
We can sympathize with each other's aches and pains.
When one is asleep, the other can watch the baby.
There has been no fighting over the remote, since we both enjoy the same shows (we can't get enough of HG TV).

Griffin is beside himself with jealousy.
He is dying to miss a few days of school, even if it means being stuck in bed with a fever, headache and stomach pains.

He came out of the bathroom tonight, and I jokingly asked him if he had diarrhea.
He got this serious look on his face and replied, "Well, my poop WAS kind of crusty."
I couldn't stand it... I had to ask, "What exactly is crusty poop?"
He was very serious when he answered... "Usually my poop comes out in circles. This poop was flat and moved around a lot."

Why, oh why, did I have to ask? My already churning stomach did not need that visual:o

12 comments:

Karla & Ben said...

Kids have such funny descriptions. Did Griffin stay home today? Hope your feeling better.

C.A. said...

I'm so sorry youre sick, but this real life conversation stuff is the best humor in the world!

Feel better soon...and thank you so much for all your comments on my blog, Erin. :)

Hugs...

C.A.

Dana said...

I could hardly stomach that visual and I'm not even sick! I can't imagine how you handled it. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Biddy said...

oh GAG!!

sorry you're sick girl! i'm glad you have reilly to keep you company (well, you know, other than both of you being sick)

Sniz said...

Poop stories and descriptions are ALWAYS funny blog fodder. I had a lady tell me once about her daughter's "fancy" poop. What's that, you ask? It's poop that comes out like soft serve ice cream and lands in a perfect little circular pile.

CrazyDeb said...

You're sick and still have time for poop stories. Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

Hope you and Reilly are all better soon. If you need anything call me.

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Sorry you're sick.
We're fighting the same stuff here.
Yuk.

No crusty poop though (that I am aware of).

Thanks for sharing. Hope you all are feeling better real soon.

Blessings.

Household Executive said...

sorry your sick!

interesting poop description! every measured it before?

ConservaChick said...

These last two posts really sum up why I love reading your blog. You are funny, and real, and use words like "crusty poop". I haven't been by in awhile, and I've missed it. ~K

green said...

Serves you right for asking....

Hope you and Reilly feel better soon!!

Terri and Bob said...

Only you.

I hope you all are staying home until you are WELL. I have never seen so much illness at school. Strep, Infl.B and pneumonia are all over the school.

SOUL: said...

i hope you feel better soon... but man.. your kids come up with the greatest stuff ever..
:))