Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cosmo Strikes Again

I was in the garage tonight cleaning all the crap out of my car, when a van pulled up in front of our house.
Two boys got out and I heard one exclaim, "Here's the house with that big MFin' (and he didn't abbreviate) dog that jumps on the door."
And right at that moment, as if on cue, I heard Cosmo jump on the door and start barking up a storm.
"See, I told you! Look, that's one big MFin' dog!" The kid excitedly told his friend.
Turns out, the boys were selling pizza cards for a church fundraiser:O

Later, after I found out that he had purchased a card from the boys, I told HH that he'd better have gotten one heck of a MFin' (abbreviated, of course) deal on that card!! ;)

9 comments:

theotherbear said...

Well I suppose it is an awfully large dog. :)

C.A. said...

Ok, now that is one MF'in funny story!

Erin, thank you for all your comments on my blog. They mean alot to me.


Hugs...

Cindi Ann

Household Executive said...

okay, cracks me up that they were selling for church and then dropping the F bomb.

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

That is one MF (Mighty Fine) dog.

Blessings.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Beautiful dog...and brave boys. If I saw that MOFO I would have run for the hills! LOL

CrazyDeb said...

You always make me smile and laugh. I'm afraid I'd run the other way upon seeing that dog jump on the door - even if I were selling things for a church. :o)

BizzieB said...

That's pretty MF'n funny...your posts crack me up! By the way, I'll have an extra cup of coffee for you this morning! =)

moosh in indy. said...

I've always wanted a MFing German Shepard.

Sniz said...

That is awful! There's a huge church down the road that gave all their members these magnets for their car. They're everywhere, and it sure does seem like if a driver breaks the law, he's got one of those church magnets on his car.