Sunday, January 27, 2008

What's On My 'Old School' Ipod?

I saw this over at Dana's Life Turned Upside Down (love her!). Because I hate to follow rules, I'm changing them up a little...just because I can. Here is what your supposed to do:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the first song title that would make sense to answer to the question. The song title does not have to accurately describe your answer...just has to make sense to the reader.
4. NO CHEATING. (It's OK, cheat if you want to:)


Q: What does next year have in store for you?
A: Ten Rounds of Jose Cuervo by Tracy Byrd

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: Suddenly I See by KT Turnstall

Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: Baby, Come Back To Me by Vanessa Hudgens

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: My Baby Loves Me by Martina McBride

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A: Here For the Party by Gretchen Wilson

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
A: What Was I Thinkin'? by Dierks Bentley (I'm sure HH would have to agree with this;)

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
A: Thriller by Michael Jackson (My first kiss(er) is no longer alive. The kiss was ok, but definitely not a Thriller!)

Q: Your favorite saying?
A: I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred (Yeah, right:o )


Q: Favorite place?

A: Scarborough Fair by Simon and Garfunkel

Q: Most Missed Memory?
A: London Bridge by Fergie

Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: You and Me by Lifehouse


Q: What song describes your ex?

A: Wake Up by Hilary Duff

Q: Where would you go on a first date?
A: Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard

Q: Drug of choice?
A:
Chicken Noodle Soup by DJ Webstar (um, CNS is definitely NOT chocolate)

Q: What song describes yourself?
A: Semi-charmed Life by Third eye Blind

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
A: Get The Party Started by Pink (Really, I'm so not a party girl anymore)

Q: The song that best describes the president?
A: When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going by Billy Ocean

Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: High School Never Ends by Bowling 4 Soup

Q: Your love life right now?
A: Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne (um, I don't think so:o )

Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: Keep Your Mind Wide Open by Anna Sophia Robb

Q: How will you die?
A: Born To Fly by Sarah Evans

3 comments:

Sniz said...

I love this idea. I loved it when Dana did it too. I'm glad you did too1 How fun!

Dana said...

Glad you did it!

I loved your answer for "What do you think when you wake up in the morning?" We should all think that everyday!

theotherbear said...

I love this, I'm going to do it myself. :)