Friday, January 25, 2008

Scary B.O.

When I picked up the kids from school yesterday, I was still in my pjs and had not yet showered. (Disgusting, I know...I just couldn't put the baby down.)
Griffin hopped into the front seat, and I felt the need to explain myself.

Me: I just have to warn you guys...I haven't showered and I have some major B.O. (mostly due to sour soy milk spitup).
Griffin: (leans in and smells my shirt) Mom, that's not just B.O, that's B.O.O.
Me: What's B.O.O?
Griffin: That's scary B.O.!

And it was!!!!!

9 comments:

Biddy said...

bwaaahahahahahaha

your kids crack me up!

Dana said...

Did you let him ride inside the car or did you do what I would have and tied him to the roof?

CrazyDeb said...

I love it how your kids have such quick, snappy comebacks!!!! Very much like their mother!!

Karla & Ben said...

The quips that come out of your kids mouths remind me so much of you!

Bizzie B said...

B.O.O...that's TOO funny! I might have to use that one, they're good! =)

Diesel said...

You used more exclamation points on this page than I have in my whole life. :)

SOUL: said...

i want your kids--- and i think i want a baby too.
but ..
well.
you know.
i bet they make you so happy tho .
that's good.
thank you for sharing these moments with us.
i do enjoy them.

Sniz said...

HAHA! That's such a kid comment! They usually say funnier things than adults. I'm going to remember this!

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

That is one hilarious story!

And it even involve poop!

You Rock!

Blessings.