Saturday, January 12, 2008

Retract Your Claws

A few nights ago I was extremely exhausted.
The kids were supposed to be in bed.
They were not.
I was sitting in bed feeding the baby, checking my email, and watching The Fall of Britney Spears (yes, quality television).
Reilly and Griffin kept coming into my room asking all sorts of questions.
I was irritated...I had important things to do.
Finally, I looked over and said, "Would you all get out of here?"
Reilly looked at Griffin and said, "Cran---ky"
This really irked me so I told them to GO!
They went, but not before Reilly got in her final words...
"Retract your claws, Mom. Retract your claws."

12 comments:

Sniz said...

Reilly sounds like a firecracker! I like that girl.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

SNORT!

SOUL: said...

i really like your kids...

btw--- i actually watched that stupid tv show too! don't ask me why-- but i did.

and this afternoon, i walked out of my room, and i told my hubby-- i finally realized why brittany spears shaved her head!
he says why?
i said cuz k-fed wouldn't color her damn hair !

well guess what? soulman colored my hair! guess he didn'nt want me to shave my head. :))

have a good night

Household Executive said...

LOL great one liner Reilly!

Dana said...

Ooh, thems fightin words there!

That Chick Over There said...

We all have those moments, I think.

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Yeah, things have a little like that around here too. Stuff I'd like to blog about, but don't.
There are stories to tell, but I'm not yet sure how to tell them.

Thanks for stopping by and for caring. I hope things get better for you real soon.

Blessings.

greengirlwannabe said...

reilly is the best! and i love the pic! great post! :)

Terri and Bob said...

I love this kid.

ConservaChick said...

Cute! How old is Rielly? ~K

KK said...

Out of the mouthes of babes! I love it.

SOUL: said...

psst where you at? does it take this long to retract claws??/ :))