Sunday, January 06, 2008

Another Darn MEME

1. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
Definitely. I just love kissing babies!
2. Do you take compliments well?
No. I tend to try to talk people out of the compliment.
3. Do you play Sudoku?
No. I can't figure out the darn game. My girls play, though. I definitely prefer crossword puzzles.
4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
For a while...I watch Man vs. Wild
5. If your house were on fire, whatwould be the first thing you would save?
My kids and scrapbooks...hubby's on his own!
6. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
Baby J.
7. Who do you text the most?
I hate texting, but I would have to say my friend, Amy.
8. Favorite children’s book?
It's always changing. Right now, it's Time For Bed by Mem Fox
9. How tall are you?
5'9" (and a quarter)
10. Favorite ex?
HH reads this....I don't have one;)
11. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Hawaii- Oahu and Maui
12. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Ooh! This is a tough one. I like to eat in bed.
13. Can you do splits?
Back in the days when I was a cheerleader...
14. What movie do you want to see right now?
The Golden Compass...only because of all the emails I've received telling me to boycott it.
15. What are you going to do for New Year’s Eve? This past NYE I was asleep by 8:30...I'm such a loser!
16. Are you a cheerleader?
I used to be...rah!
17. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
E
18. Do you like care bears?
I was never into stuffed animals.
19. What do you eat at the movies?
Popcorn with extra butter and a diet pepsi
20. Do you know how to play poker?
Strip poker (just kidding)
21. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Always...it's totally a habit
22. What do you wear to sleep?
Undies and a XL t-shirt
23. Is your hair straight or curly?
I have a bit of natural wave
24. Is your tongue pierced?
Not in this lifetime:o
25. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Depends on my mood...usually funny
26. Ever been to L.A.?
Yes...in the second grade
27.Any plans 4 tonight?
feeding and snuggling with Baby J. at two and five am.
28. What's your fav. song at the moment?
Settling by Sugarland
29. Are you a gullible person?
YES! You can tell me about anything and I'll believe it
30. If you could have any job what would it be?
photographer or private investigator
30. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes, unless you piss me off
31. What is your favorite time of day?
I'm a night owl
32. Are you generally a happy person?
Yes.

Stole this from Monkey&Prince.

3 comments:

SOUL: said...

i always love it when you do these...
thanks for the smiles

and tell me-- how can you drink diet pepsi--or diet anything--without gagging? ugh.

happy monday!

CrazyDeb said...

1. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
Yep
2. Do you take compliments well?
Nope
3. Do you play Sudoku?
Nope. Prefer Cryptograms
4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
Yep
5. If your house were on fire, whatwould be the first thing you would save?
It's all stuff but maybe pictures.
6. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
Hmmm can't remember.
7. Who do you text the most?
My niece
8. Favorite children’s book?
Don't remember
9. How tall are you?
5' 5 1/2"
10. Favorite ex?
Hmm - I guess Mike K - NOT Mike B.
11. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Israel I think.
12. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
It's a tie.
13. Can you do splits?
Nope
14. What movie do you want to see right now?
Bucket List
15. What are you going to do for New Year’s Eve? Went to 2 parties and stayed up past midnight in 1st time in long time.
16. Are you a cheerleader?
Nope
17. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
E
18. Do you like care bears?
Nope
19. What do you eat at the movies?
Popcorn & water
20. Do you know how to play poker?
Know how but am not good at it
21. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Nope - don't tell!
22. What do you wear to sleep?
PJs
23. Is your hair straight or curly?
Very curly/wavy until I take the flat iron to it
24. Is your tongue pierced?
Not in this lifetime:o
25. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny
26. Ever been to L.A.?
Nope
27.Any plans 4 tonight?
Nope
28. What's your fav. song at the moment?
Your Grace is Enough
29. Are you a gullible person?
I don't think so
30. If you could have any job what would it be?
Missionary or some type of Christian service
30. Are you easy to get along with?
I hope so
31. What is your favorite time of day?
Depends on the day
32. Are you generally a happy person?
Yes.

Sniz said...

Fun meme. You are such a great foster mom...you mentioned baby J more than anyone else! See ya later!
Sniz