Thursday, January 24, 2008

About ME ME ME ME

I was tagged for this meme by Bill, The Conspiracy Theologian.

8 more things you could probably do without knowing about me:
1. I like sardines. I haven't eaten them since I was little, though.
My mother wouldn't allow them in the house... had to eat them with my Nannie and Papa.
2. Given the opportunity, I would love to sky dive or bungee jump.
3. People in authority scare the crap out of me. I get tongue-tied around doctors, professors, etc....anyone I perceive as being an intellectual. Usually, the most random, shallow things come out of my mouth while talking to these people...it's REALLY embarrassing:o
4. In college, my favorite bands were Depeche Mode, REM, and 10,000 Maniacs.
5. I went to my senior prom with a foreign exchange student from Australia. He had an incredible accent and was very cute.
6. I've never tasted Red Bull.
7. My Grandpa used to nap on the floor with a toothpick in his mouth. When I was little I would always beg him to take it out...I was terrified that he was going to choke. He would flick the toothpick in his mouth and pretend to convulse. It would always make me cry. To this day, I HATE toothpicks!
8. I feel unconditionally loved by my husband and feel unconditional love for him.

I'm tagging everyone out there. I'll be checking on you, too, so you'd better do it!! ;)

9 comments:

aniowamom said...

Big Daddy does that with toothpicks and it drives me crazy.

He'll be wrestling around with the kids with a toothpick sticking out of his mouth and I'm always afraid one of the kids is going to plow into him and get stabbed.

So, anyway, I'm with ya on the toothpicks.

Not on the sardines though.

livin' with me said...

This was fun to read! I went bungee jumping when I was a teenager. I don't think I have the guts to do it now though.

I've added your name to the Blogaholics Anonymous blogroll. Thanks for joining the club!
Livin' With Me

Biddy said...

if you ever need to stay awake for 3 days, try taking 2 No Doz with a Red Bull....

oh what a day...ok 3 days that was

Dana said...

When I read that you went to prom with the exchange student, all I could think of was Long Duck Dong from Sixteen Candles! I think that the video from your previous post has put my mind back in the 80's.

green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
green said...

Good answers!

I should do another one of these, too. Maybe. Someday. Don't hold your breath, though.

Sniz said...

This is really interesting, especially the toothpick story!

Hey, there's an award for you at my place. See you there!

Slackermommy said...

Awwww, I love #8. Do you tell him often?

CrazyDeb said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Bill tagged me as well and it's 10 things! You owe us two. :o)

#8 is the best!!! Just the way it should be.