I was tagged for this meme by Bill, The Conspiracy Theologian.
8 more things you could probably do without knowing about me:
1. I like sardines. I haven't eaten them since I was little, though.
My mother wouldn't allow them in the house... had to eat them with my Nannie and Papa.
2. Given the opportunity, I would love to sky dive or bungee jump.
3. People in authority scare the crap out of me. I get tongue-tied around doctors, professors, etc....anyone I perceive as being an intellectual. Usually, the most random, shallow things come out of my mouth while talking to these people...it's REALLY embarrassing:o
4. In college, my favorite bands were Depeche Mode, REM, and 10,000 Maniacs.
5. I went to my senior prom with a foreign exchange student from Australia. He had an incredible accent and was very cute.
6. I've never tasted Red Bull.
7. My Grandpa used to nap on the floor with a toothpick in his mouth. When I was little I would always beg him to take it out...I was terrified that he was going to choke. He would flick the toothpick in his mouth and pretend to convulse. It would always make me cry. To this day, I HATE toothpicks!
8. I feel unconditionally loved by my husband and feel unconditional love for him.
I'm tagging everyone out there. I'll be checking on you, too, so you'd better do it!! ;)