Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Search Me

I had someone searching for "Ghetto Ornaments" come to my blog.
Other recent blog searches that brought them here (click on highlighted words):

ghetto tattoos
boob sandwich
twisted bert and ernie
titanic "sex in the car"
laptop tummy pain
are tattoos ok after aortic valve replacement?

While I chuckled at some of these searches, none are quite as shocking as this one:)
______________________________

"The nearest button to his "family jewels" is unbuttoned. I'm glad he's not butt-naked here." Griffin

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are hilarious. Kind of scary/funny what people search the Internet for!!

Dana said...

It always makes me nervous to see what people are searching for. Griffin's comment is hilarious!

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Well???

What did you expect??