Friday, December 14, 2007

Craziness!

It's been CRAZY over here the past few days...
We had another little one join us. This one will only be with us for a few days.
My kiddos have been a HUGE help...don't know what I'd do without them:)
Just look at the lengths they will go to entertain the new one (partially seen in background of first photo)...





I'm sorry that I have not been able to visit your blogs. I'm going to do some major catch up on Sunday!
I'll leave you with a poster in our basement. It's the movie HH and I watched on our first date...

Rather prophetic, don't you think??????

10 comments:

Household Executive said...

does this mean you have two extras at your house right now?

CrazyDeb said...

Oh my gosh! Another one already! What strikes me the most about this is so many children out there, particularly during the Christmas season, who are without stable home lives. If two have come to you alone already it speaks volumes about the number out there. These children are blessed to spend time with your family - even if it is short.

Byler Babe said...

wow! bring one over here so i can play with them!! I miss your baby baby....i just got this blog...so i am a newbie!

theotherbear said...

You're doing a fabulous thing for those little kids.

I think it is so sweet you have a poster of the movie you saw on your first date!

SOUL: said...

i love it--- the babies, the poster, your kids.. great post. it made me smile. and btw-- the nerd pic--- my hubby does THAT too , actin silly. i laughed out loud when i saw her doin that. :))

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

You are such an awesome family.

Those little ones may never know how truly blessed they are that you came into their lives.
(And that is sad.)

Merry Christmas.

Sniz said...

I'd say your children have a career somewhere in the theater. Perhaps set design? (That's where they always put me :-() Yes, the Parenthood movie IS rather prophetic!

That Chick Over There said...

You guys are just crazy. I love it.

Kellie said...

Another one already?! Wow.

I LOVED that movie. Actually? Between you and I? I still watch it every now and then ;)

Biddy said...

your family cracks me up! precious!!!