Saturday, December 29, 2007

Babies Babies Everywhere!















I'm an aunt...again!
Steve's brother and his wife welcomed Baby Michael into the world on December 21st.
What an awesome Christmas present...don't you think?
He is so adorable in his pictures and I can't wait to see him in person.
Life is definitely going to be busy at their house for the next few years;)

Baby J is still with us. He has a little cold right now, so I'm not getting much sleep. HH and I have a good routine going, though. I get up/stay up with him until around 5:30 or 6:00am and then hand him over to HH so I can go back to bed.
Baby J recognizes our voices, is starting to bat at objects and smiles and babbles constantly. What a cutie he is...I wish I could show you his little face!


8 comments:

CrazyDeb said...

Your new nephew is adorable!! I love the picture of HH nose to nose with the baby - that is SO sweet!! Also like how his hand is positioned just right in the picture with the girls.

C.A. said...

What a beautiful baby and great pictures! I love the one of HH holding the little one! :)

imaeskimo said...

Beautiful pictures!

Sniz said...

What a cutie! Do you foster babies often? I think that would be really cool. I love the picture where your husband is rubbing noses with the little guy.

greengirlwannabe said...

i am afraid to even read this post; i am definitely not drinking your water!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Congrats Auntie! What a precous little boy!

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Congrats on the new addition!

You and Steve are awesome people for what you are doing for Baby J.

You two may enjoy the video on my blog. Just scroll to the third video. I think it suits you two, too.

Blessings!

SOUL: said...

sweeeeeeeeet!!!!
and congrats to the new addition!