Wednesday, November 21, 2007

3v3

Hey! Sorry it's been so long since I last posted, but I've been a busy girl over here.
While I don't have time to write much this morning, I thought I'd leave you with a few pictures from our weekend. The girls played in a 3v3 soccer tournament. It was the first time they weren't on the same team. It was a little bit sad for me, but it was time that they split. Last year, Reilly wound up in tears during a game because she thought Sydney was giving her a hard time about a missed play.
Anyway, Syd's team won in their age group...yeah!!!! Reilly's team did not do as well, but they seemed to have fun!
I've got lots to tell you, so hopefully I'll get my stuff done today so I can post.
If I don't, have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Be sure to eat lots of turkey and stuff!!!
No, No, No...too much tuck!! Somebody needs to help these girls;)






2 comments:

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Too busy to post?

Wow. You must an awful lot of pencils to sharpen!

Blessings.

CrazyDeb said...

Great pics of the girls - please help them with the tucking issue.