Friday, November 30, 2007

Ghettolicious!

A few weekends ago, my girlfriends and I went to St. Louis to Christmas shop. We were also celebrating Julie's 38th birthday (She is my MUCH older friend;).
We went to some cool specialty shops that I had never been to before. I was on the lookout for a Christmas tree ornament that exemplified an important moment from 2007. I decided that I had to have a ghettolicious ornament.
Do you know how difficult it is to find ghetto ornaments? Impossible, I tell you!
While I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, I got pretty darn close...


What do you think????

9 comments:

C.A. said...

I love your "Ghetto" tree ornaments! You obviously have the same warped sense of humor as I do!

Baby pictures! I can't wait to see who will be filling up that baby swing! :)

Terri and Bob said...

Yeah, that is ghetto alright! How about making a necklace out of them?

Dana said...

Did you see where they are telling Santa not to say HoHoHo for fear of offending women? Because of that, I would definitely say those are ghetto!

CrazyDeb said...

If you didn't find what you wanted perhaps you went to the wrong part of St. Louis. They are cute.

Tell Julie Happy Birthday!

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Nah....in order for the ornament to be ghetto, it would only have one "Ho".

Oh my...did I just say that out loud?

mistihollrah said...

Great ghetto ornaments!

Sniz said...

It took me a second, but this is classic!

Household Executive said...

Okay, either I don't get it or I am weird...I don't think they are ghetto at all.

Household Executive said...

How naive am I? Usually I am not...thanks EE for clueing me in on the joke. :)