Friday, November 09, 2007

B.O. or Vanilla Caramel?

Conversation with Sydney on the drive to school:

Sydney: When's the last time you took a shower, Mom? You stink!
Me: I took a shower, yesterday. Thank you very much.
Sydney: Well, maybe it's your clothes.
Me: I just put them on this morning...they're clean.
Sydney: Well, maybe it's your coffee or your coffee breath. Didn't you put some new creamer in it?
Me: Yeah. It's Vanilla Caramel, and it tastes really good.
I put my cup of coffee under her nose.
Sydney: Yep. That's it. Maybe you need to rethink your coffee choices. That's disgusting!

12 comments:

Kellie said...

I agree with her :) I tried the Vanilla Caramel creamer and gagged at the stink of it!

Dana said...

I was on the verge not too long ago of dragging my daughter out into the backyard and hosing her down until I realized it was the onion on her cheeseburger that I was smelling.

Note to self: DO NOT try Vanilla Caramel creamer.

ConservaChick said...

I like the vanilla caramel creamer.
My friend made me homemade salsa and the stuff is sinfully good. Anyway, my kids don't want to come near me anymore because for the last week, I have supposedly smelled like garlic and cilantro. Hmmm maybe that's why I haven't gotten any action this week? ~K

Terri and Bob said...

I haven't smelled it but I would trust your kid. Isn't it great that she'd tell you something like that!

CrazyDeb said...

It sounds delicious - too bad it evidently stinks. :o)

Sniz said...

Ouch! They really know how to stick it to us, don't they? My daughter asked me tonight as we were sitting around the table if I had a wart on my chin. Everyone looked at me and I said in embarrassment, "No, it's a pimple." I say again, Ouch!

greengirlwannabe said...

i guess they are exactly right! i drink vanilla caramel in my coffee every morning & the kids are always commenting on the stink!

JR's Thumbprints said...

It's an acquired taste ... like red meat.

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

See what happens when you teach your children to be honest and outspoken?

Blessings.

Sniz said...

Your post inspired me to write about that awful pimple that is STILL on my chin!!! In fact, I need to go put another layer of makeup.

Robyn said...

LMAO! WOw...that bad huh?!

SOUL: said...

i love your kids!!!
wanna trade?
just kiddding...
i am home btw...
still trying to catch up---as usual.
HIIIIIIIII