Monday, October 01, 2007

Joy

My friend and author, Elsa, is trying to gather some info. for a book she is writing, and needs your help...
I'm writing to ask you a quick favor. Can you please hit the reply button - write a short greeting ("hey" or "yo" will do) :-) and tell me your very top of mind thoughts on joy? It could be one sentence, one word, one page. Could be what joy is, what it means to you, how to get it. Anything at all.

I'd be very grateful for anything you can send my way.

This is to stir thoughts and ideas (in this muddled brain) for an upcoming book . . .

Grins your way,

Elsa

I'll pass on your comments to Elsa....Thanks!

5 comments:

Terri and Bob said...

Joy, a fleeting feeling associated with intense moments of pure happiness. When your baby smiles at you for the first time, or when your husband recognizes your haircut or when you realize you are good at your job.

That Chick Over There said...

Joy= My children.

SOUL: said...

my MIL = her name is JOY. does that count?

ummm... i was actually gonna say babies and or my kid.. but i got in here, and guess what.. they beat me to it.

sooo..
i will say
bass fishin...
and the sigh of relief that comes at night when everyone is home safe together.

on a whim anyhow. if i sit and think about it i could probably do a little better

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

You simply cannot describe joy and you will not find a satisfactory definition in the dictionary.

Wanna know joy? Send her over to my blog for a good read.

Or, as the bible says, joy comes in the Lord. If you don't know Jesus, you cannot know real joy.

Blessings.

CrazyDeb said...

Good idea to put this on your blog! I already sent her mine -
Jesus
Others
Yourself