Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's MEME Time

I haven't done one of these in a while. My friend, Michelle, sent it to me and I'm tagging everyone who wants to do it. TTFN

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00am

2. How do you like your steak? Rare to Medium Rare -I like it mooing:)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Evan Almighty

4. What is your favorite TV show? Anything on HGTV or TLC

5. What did you have for breakfast? Strawberry Shredded Wheat cereal

6. What is your favorite cuisine? It changes daily. Right now, I'd have to say Mexican.

7. What foods do you dislike? Spanish rice & hominy

8. What are your favorite chips? Garden Salsa Sun Chips

9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be?
Switzerland or Aruba

10. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Tahoe

11. What is your favorite sandwich? Turkey sandwich at Subway

12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything with an elastic waistband or anything that makes me look skinny

13. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Let It Go- Tim McGraw

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever makes me look thin :)

15. Where would you want to retire? Arizona or Texas

16. Where were you born? Marshall, Mo

17. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball/ Gymnastics

18. Pepsi or Coke? Diet Pepsi

19. Beavers or ducks? Why?????????

20. Are you a morning person or a night owl? It constantly changes

21. Pedicure or manicure? pedicure- I don't have fingernails

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm pregnant... just kidding

23. Piercings? ears (2 in one ear, 1 in the other)

24. Ever been toilet papering? yes, and may go again tonight...watch out!

25. Favorite day of the week? Friday

26. Favorite restaurant? Macaroni Grill/ Addisons

27. Favorite ice cream? Jamoca Almond Fudge

28. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway/ Taco Bell

29. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Believe it or not, zero.

30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Pottery Barn

31. Last person you went out to dinner with? Sydney

32. What are you listening to right now? Sponge Bob (with Griff)

33. Favorite magazine? Making Memories/ Creating Keepsakes/ In Style

34. What type of dinner would you have as your last dinner? Shrimp, Lobster, Steak

10 comments:

greengirlwannabe said...

1. Got up at 4:00 AM with the dogs
2. bloody
3. the first simpsons movie- but what evan almighty good? bruce almighty has to be my fave movie of all time
4. favorite tv show- anything reality & junkie
5. i ate crambled egg whites for breakfast & coffee
6. japanese is my favorite cuisine
7. i hate olives & onions
8. pretzels r my favorite chips
9. my dream vacation would be italy- rome, venice, sicily
10. as of today: chevy impala! no more suv!
11. salami panini
12. my terry cloth capri's.
13. i don't listen to cd's. i download....
14. lacoste..but i can't afford it.
15. i would retire somewhere/anywhere warm.
16. sedalia, mo.
17. i like to watch any sport that my kids are good at.
18. coke,
19. ducks b/c they are cute
20. neither
21. both but if i had to choose, pedicure. my feet are ugle
22. yeah, i sold my volvo & i bought a bitch a$$ hot tub.
23. conservately have my ears pierced that's all.
24. yes. boring.
25. my fave day is saturday, i hate working.
26. schuboya, look it up. (it's in Las Vegas)
27. choc chip cookie dough
28. dairy queen the grill & chill
29. never failed it got a 98 percent.
30. pottery barn or jcrew.
31. my bff
32. dido
33. anything junkie; like OK
34. cheeseburger & fries & cheesecake.

23.

Anonymous said...

1. 6.30
2. Medium
3. Who in the hell goes there???
4. Ice Road Truckers.
5. Scrambeled Eggs
6. Food.
7. Sweet Potatoes.
8. Pringeles
9. I would start out with a trip to equador, then go to the Galapagoa Islands, then take a cruise to Figi, then Get one big ass boat and go around the rest of the world for a year.
10. Prius
11. panini
12. Got Bush shirt
13. Michael Buble
14. Prada
15. here
16. Pennsylvanaia
17 Soccer
18. Coke
19 Beavers, I am a guy.
20. Morning
21. Manicure...who in the hell cares about their toes?
22. Nope
23. no
24. Yes
25. Saturday
26. Anything with my wife.
27. Vanilla

greengirlwannabe said...

ps-----my hubbie rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go to my blog & visit....you may like.....or not!

www.greengirlwannabe.blogspot.com

Beth the Sensible said...

You are now unofficially my new best friend ... my answers are almost identical! Oh, and I like the new styling here -- looks good!

slackermommy said...

What kind of question is #19?

That's a fun meme. Great way to get to know more about someone.

Dana said...

Tim McGraw, Diet Pepsi, Mexican, and Texas? Have I ever told you that I lurve you?

SOUL: said...

ola.. just droppin in to say hi..
you always make me laugh on these..
i got to "i'm pregnant", and thought oh S*&^ for a sec.
ha
anyhow.. how's things at the EE house?

Sniz said...

Girl, I can really identify with you on so many of these...they are exactly what I would have answered. Especially the one where you say you switch almost daily between a morning and a night person. I can't make up my mind either. I think it's because I never want to miss anything and if I didn't need 10 hours every night, I'd never sleep. But unfortunately I'd morph into a limb-tearing child-eating monster without sleep and no one wants that!

Jules said...

Okay I think I'm the only person that knows what 19 is what is and the answer of course is


GO DUCKS!


(whoever wrote the meme is from OR...OSU Beavers are a big rival of the U of O Ducks...my house is a HUGE duck fan household. So much that the dog's name is Godux as in Go Ducks).

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

I wish I could get up at 8am.
I'm fast becoming addicted to TLC.
I love watching gymnastics on tv.