Friday, August 24, 2007

Five Friday Facts

I'm not sure where I picked up this meme, but I've seen variations of it all over the net...
Fact 1: I have been coloring my hair since I was 13 years old. I truly do not know what I would look like as a brunette, because I have never been one. My hairdressers say that my natural hair color is dark....very dark. I have probably spent around $25,000(if I've figured it right) over the years on bleach:o
Fact 2: I know all the words to American Pie by Don McLean. A long long time ago...
Fact 3: My husband spent a total of 10 minutes at our rehearsal dinner, and went home sick. Looking back on this, I probably should have been very worried:o
Fact 4: I have always wanted to go through a six week military boot camp. Why? Just to see if I could survive it.
Fact 5: Sydney and I once contracted a fungus that caused us to lose patches of hair. Syd started off Kindergarten with a perfectly round bald spot on the top of her head. We unknowingly passed this on to my mother, my friend, and her daughters...because we're generous like that:o
TTFN

9 comments:

Terri and Bob said...

That is cute! I might steal this one for my site!

CrazyDeb said...

Hmmm - if my nephew gets the assignment of Army Ranger instructor maybe I'll see if he can come up and take you through a day of training. Then you can decide if you'd really like 6 weeks of it! I always knew you were a giving person - just glad I didn't know you for you to "give" me that bald thing!!!

Oh, The Joys said...

K was really sick the night before out wedding too. He threw up all night long.

Robyn said...

YOu crack me op! What does MEME stand for...hey give'me a break new at this...lol!

SOUL: said...

:)) good one

you have relieved my worry of my daughters hair die fetish... she's been OCD about it since about age ten. i miss her blonde hair!!!

did you have a cat when you were passing out bald spots??? cuz my girl got a single bald spot (fungus thing) on her head..at six months old.... you know i panicked... thinking...omg skin cancer! or something. it looked bad...and only oe spot. took her to a few drs finally found out it was one vicious ring worm. needless to say, that cat was GONE that day.

Sniz said...

You ARE generous! I bet the recipient of that fungus were SOOOO appreciative! Hey, I just nominated you for an award. Come on over and pick it up!

Terri and Bob said...

As far as my American Pie post goes, my story will remain a mystery. It has something to do with an old girlfriend of my husband's... enough said?

Kellie said...

*I* do Friday Facts :)

Crazy about the fungus and the hair going away!!

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

A long, long time ago,
I can still remember, how that music used to make me smile,
But I knew if I had my chance....

Yeah. Great song.

Now it is playing continuously in my head. Thanks.

Blessings.