Yesterday, I was giddy after seeing a message from Gayle over at Grace 4 Gayle. She awarded me this...
I haven't felt so proud since I was in the 8th grade and beat out Cristin C. for the "Best Dressed Girl" award! Yeah, I'm shallow like that!!
Anyway, (hand over heart, tears spilling down my face) I'd like to thank the person who made my award possible (sigh)...Gayle, from Grace 4 Gayle.
I have been reading Gayle's blog for a while now. I'm not sure how I wound up there, but I've thoroughly enjoyed her witty accounts of life with her hot hubby and gorgeous kids. She's gorgeous, ultra organized, cooks meals from scratch, & home schools her kids. Ok, we all really should be hating her, but her saving graces: she's not afraid to make fun of herself, her kids just say the funniest darn things, and she tells lots of pee/poop stories(I'm a sucker for posts about bodily functions).
Here is where I am supposed to pass on the love, and award this to 5 more "Rockin' Girl Bloggers". How am I supposed to narrow it down to only 5? I'm having heart palpitations just thinking that I'll leave someone out and hurt their feelings...I'm a people-pleaser, dang it!
Anyway, apologies to anyone I offend. Just because I don't mention you here, doesn't mean I don't love you:)
1. Amber, from Me, Myself, & I, is the author of the 1st blog that I ever read. I noticed her cool scrapbook layouts over at Two Peas In A Bucket about a year and a half ago. I looked at her profile and clicked on her link. I was hooked! I spent the next two days (stalking)reading her entire blog from beginning to end.
This girl is an amazing artist. She writes, scrapbooks, & takes incredible photos.
She's real. She's beautiful. She loves Old Navy...She's definitely a "Rockin' Girl Blogger"!
2. Eve- This "Rockin' Girl Blogger" deserves an R rating for most posts, even if she has been PG 13 lately (Sydney and Mom...do NOT click on her link;) She posts anonymously, and is able to say a lot of things that we all probably wish we could say if we could. Although I've never seen her face, I have seen some of her shoe purchases, and they are HOT! If you dare, go check out this chick!
3. Soul Survivor- This "Rockin' Girl Blogger" never fails to comment on my posts (no matter how crappy they are) and can tell a whopper of a fish tale. Now, I don't care for fishing myself, but this chick ALMOST makes me want to get my tush over to Bass Pro to invest in all the gear. She even baits her own hook...need I say more??? She has a heart of gold, and would do anything to help a friend. Soul Survivor Rocks!
4. These three "Rockin' Blogger Girls" are all members of my church. I know, PPOD and Tina, and am getting to know Household Executive. These are the real deal...with the cutest darn kids, to boot! PPOD has set me up with some cool video links. Tina displays some amazing scrapbook pages & recipes. Household Exec. has provided some great parenting tips. I look forward to getting to know these chicks even better....You should too!
5. Woo-hoo started blogging at around the same time as me. She is my sister's friend from college, and no, I don't hold that against her (just jokin')! She's quirky and fun. Like me, she's a sucker for all of those stupid little blog quizzes:) Lately, she's been creating these cool picture videos of her fam. This girl is definitely one of the cool chickies!
And, finally, I have an honorary "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award, and it goes to a dude. Alpha Dude is funny and witty, and he never fails to give me crap about my posts. I love that!!! I actually learn stuff from this dude...and I choose to read him anyway;). He has a heart for God, and a heart for people. If he was a chick, I would totally award him this honor, but since he's not, I guess he's SOL on this one:)
So, to all those I have awarded this prestigious honor...
Go out and spread the love!!!!!