Wednesday, July 11, 2007

She's Not Goin' Anywhere!!!

I've been waiting all day for a phone call from my mother about yesterday's Bikini Babe photos. She obviously hasn't seen the post, because I have heard nothing from her today. A few months ago, she guilted me into taking down a photo of dog poop(don't ask) that I had posted. I'm standing strong on this one, though...Bikini Babe is stayin' put!!!!!!

To counteract those interesting picts, I'll be bombarding you with photos from our softball/baseball season over the next few days. It's not over yet...both girls made the All-star teams for their age groups.
R's up first...Enjoy!









(Reliving Reilly's proudest softball moment...a Grand Slam)

9 comments:

CrazyDeb said...

I love the pics of your kids - they are so great! Almost as good as their Mom.

SOUL: said...

fantastic. too bad athleticism doesn't run in my family. i wish it did. but hey... we like to fish! that oughtta count for something right?

Kellie said...

Awesome pictures--I played softball for three years when I was younger. Had fun. Miss it. But, am too old now :)

Household Executive said...

i love the last picture. what a great moment you captured. the emotion is so evident.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

A grand slam! Woo Hoo!!

C.A. said...

YEA!!!!! for Riley. :) A Grand Slam is something to be photographed, celebrated and blogged about! Your kids are awesome! :)

mcewen said...

Much easier on the eye - thanks.

Simply Hollie said...

Isnt it great when you can capture abslute joy on film! Found your blog while out on a blog walk and will have to come back and visit again!

mistihollrah said...

Congrats on the All-Stars-it makes the summer fun & busy! My oldest made the All-Stars team several years ago. It was a lot of fun!

Great pics!