Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mom On Track

Who knew that Kids On Track would be gettin' Mom on track?

The kids have all been working dilligently toward their marathon goal. Unfortunately (or fortunately, I guess) they don't want to do it together. It's become a contest to see who can walk/run more than the others...especially between Sydney & Reilly. It had pretty much been pullin' teeth to get Griffin out, but last week I discovered that he needs a destination. Our neighborhood pool is three quarters of a mile away, so he and I have been making the trek, when there are no ballgames scheduled. I get to converse with some of my "working" friends that I don't get to see during the day, while he splashes around with their kids.
Right now, the kid's culminative miles total 20. My culminative mileage is 15. This is definitely a good thing for my big ole lazy butt!

Anyway, thought I'd share a few pictures from the last few days. The little boy, is a neighbor. He's adorable, isn't he??





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

g3 looks like an abercromie model

Oh, The Joys said...

Okay - the look on his face in the last one? Has me worried about the teenaged years!

EE said...

oh, the joys- he was upset about the haircut he was about to get, and even more upset about the "before" picture I was taking. I didn't even try to get an "after" photo.
Yes, I am worried, too...the kid can pout!!!

Amy P said...

Has G3 ever realized that he is becoming closer to Star Wars, G3 is so close to R2-D2. OMG you have a R2 don't you...

Jennifer Playgroupie said...

That is quite a pout!

I love the black and whites!

SOULMANGE: said...

yep...luv the grouchy look. my kid has that look permanently glued on her face. good luck with him. LOL

Shauna said...

Those are some great pic! Love the faces (as long as he doesn't make the face at me!)

And I noticed the bikini on your daugther!