Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's All About MEME!!

Soulmange tagged me with this meme:

The rules are:

1. Post these rules before giving the facts.
2. State eight random facts/habits about yourself.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog -post about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your meme, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are 8 random facts about me:

1. After my grandparents were married, they celebrated at a little bar called "The Bloody Bucket".

2. I got married in a black dress.

3. My mother once witnessed Keiffer Sutherland eating a bowl of cereal at a restaurant in Crown Center. She said that he picked up his bowl and drank the milk when he was finished eating... a total pet peeve of mine!

4. I named my first daughter (first and middle name) after characters on Melrose Place... my all-time favorite tv series!

5. As a baby, I slept with my eyes open. It used to freak out my parents.

6. I'm terrified that if I die, nobody will make my children brush their teeth.

7. My sis and I can recite the old Lee Press-On Nails commercial from memory and in unison. (Click here to watch commercial)

8. I have a friend who has been struck by lightning TWICE.

Because I continually have to break rules, I am tagging anyone who would like to do this one...

7 comments:

SOULMANGE: said...

that's great! but i missed the leprachaun.
thanks for doing this. twice by lightening eh? so tell me... did it meke her psychic...or extra talented, or anything? i mean, i do take it she is ok? freaky.

Blogarita said...

I never saw Keifer Sutherland at Crown Center, but I did see Willie Aames at Houlihan's once.

Kellie said...

Um, I'm a bit freaked out about the sleeping with your eyes open thing as a baby.

HATE when I see someone drinking milk from their cereal bowl.

Twice struck by lightening? Damn. Hope she's alright!!

Anonymous said...

and you were in a movie with a famous actress!

Jennifer Playgroupie said...

I saw Chad Lowe driving a Ford Taurus, Jack Nicholson driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and the guy who played Noah on 90210 when I was in LA for Spring Break in 1997.

I know. Wow.

DSB said...

Melrose Place is a favorite of mine, as well!

Shauna said...

I had to laugh at #6.