Friday, June 01, 2007

Do These Pants Make My Butt Look Big?????

Do you have friends with whom you can truly be yourself?
Friends that know all your "stuff" and still want to be around you anyway?
Friends who will ponder important questions with you, such as Would you rather have G.W. (the STD) or gain 50 lbs?...
Friends who let you complain about your never ending allergy-induced ailments, and only call you "a wee bit of a hypochondriac"...
Friends who will continue inviting you places, even though you ditch them every third invitation...
Friends who will tell you that you have a huge boogie hanging out your nose, or that your crack is showing every time you bend over...
Friends who will act as your child's "parent" when you fail to show up for the writing celebration at school...
Friends who will admit that those pants that you're trying on, do indeed, make your butt look fat...
Friends who will keep you company via the phone while you are in the car, or are at home putting on makeup...
Friends who will give you an honest opinion when you're trying on sunglasses and swimsuits Oh no, you can't wear those...I'm the only one who looks good in white sunglasses...
Friends who will brave their fear of heights, so that you can get the perfect photo...





If you don't have friends like these, you need to go out and get you some!!!
Thanks, Friends!!!!!

17 comments:

CrazyDeb said...

You are truly blessed to have two such great friends!! AND they are blessed to have you!!

Love ya!

John DeMarco said...

I didn't know there was a "Friends on Track" program. It's great that you can get them out of the house and away from the T.V. like that.

Not that they look like they need the exercise, though.

Great friends rock!

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

It amazes me that some people can be surrounded by angels and still not believe in God.

You, my friend, are truly blessed.

Whenever I am asked that question, "Do these pants make my butt look big?"

I am tempted to respond with, "Well, gee...if you have to ask......."

Blessings.

SOULMANGE: said...

how cool is all that! great friends, great pix, and a great post to boot!
thanks for the laugh
have a great day!

Dave Morris said...

As you get older, you realize even more how important friends are... they come and go throughout life, but I have several right now that I am sure I'll keep for good.

Great thoughts. And by the way, does this shirt make my arms look long?

Anonymous said...

Thanks friend. I had a great birthday! Can't wait to continue it Monday morning at 10:00:-)

Dan said...

Those are the best types of friends EE. By the way, these two friends are quite fetching on that rock. I love the second photo especially.

Jennifer Playgroupie said...

Looks like you have some great friends!!

Eve said...

how the heck did they get UP there?! =O

Gayle said...

So where's the picture that shows everyone scaling the giant boulder? Or is there a secret ladder in back?

You are blessed. Friends like that are so important. Mine is more like a sister to me than my real sister!

Gayle

mist1 said...

I would suffer through almost anything if only I don't have to gain 50 lbs.

Yes, it's true. Deep down inside, I'm really very shallow.

Queen Heather said...

I'm so grateful to be able to say yes to your question. I do!

And is that you in those pictures? Whoa...MILF!

DSB said...

I think, after quite a few years here, I finally have a few like this!

BOSSY said...

Friends are the best. Bossy is featuring her two best friends in her photo of the day.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I have a friend like that. As the saying goes:

A good friend will bail you out of jail, a great friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn that was fun!"

Haley-O said...

Nice!!! I definitely have friends like this -- I don't settle for anything less. Gotta keep it real...! Great pics! :)

moosh in indy. said...

I have one, and like hell if I'm ever going to let her get away.