Saw this on It Could' Been Worse and just had to do it.
People are always shocked when they learn that I read books regularly. I know that I'm blond and that I am the walking cliche, but I do turn off my reality television (occasionally) daily, to immerse myself in a good book.
OK, I'll admit that some books that I read are more quality than others... yes, Julie, My Baby Daddy is considered fine literature. I'm sure it will be a classic someday.
Anyway, here's my book meme:
Next 5 books on your to be read shelf:
1. Queen Bees & Wannabees by Rosalind Wiseman (currently reading)
2. Parenting Teens With Love & Logic by Foster Cline, M.D. & Jim Fay (currently reading)
3. Ten Days In The Hills by Jane Smiley (currently trudging my way through this one...it's almost painful, but I can't stop)
4. Body Surfing by Anita Shreve
5. Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Last 4 books you’ve read:
1. The Starter Wife by Gigi Levangie Grazer
2. The Vision of Emma Blau by Ursula Hegi
3. Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan
4. Star Wars: What is a Wookie? by Laura Buller and Kate Simkins
(yeah, I wouldn't have chosen this one on my own...have read it to Griffin about 50 times)
Last 3 books you’ve borrowed: (library or friend)
1. The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
2. Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich
3. Island Justice by Elizabeth Winthrop
Last 2 non-fiction books you’ve read:
1. Imperfect Lives: scrapbooking the reality of your everyday by Tara Governo
2. Scrapbooking Your Faith by Courtney Walsh
Amber Nichole, author of the first blog that I'd ever read, is featured in this book!
The 1 book you wish everyone would read:
(I couldn't keep it at just one)
A Prayer For Owen Meany by John Irving
What's So Amazing About Grace by Phillip Yancy
I'm tagging everyone...