Sunday, May 20, 2007

Vacation: Day 3

Yes, I'm going to bore you with a blow-by-blow of my vacation. My family may be the only ones who appreciate it, but that's ok.

Day 3:
We took a shuttle to South Beach. Before we left, everyone said, "You gotta go to South Beach! You gotta go to South Beach!" I've seen Miami Inc. and Miami Vice, but I was a little disappointed in the "normalcy" of the area. I guess I was expecting to see more oddball characters. Instead, I saw a whole lotta people like me (not to say that I'm not a weirdo).
We witnessed Art Deco architecture:

Versace's home/ murder site

HH said that we should not look too happy in this photo...

We ate turkey burgers at the News Cafe (We chose to sit away from the sidewalk...apprehensive about OP walking so close to our plates...yeah, we're cynical).

HH had to stop and put out a potential fire at the office

We bought sodas at this place, just so that we could use their restroom.


We shuttled it back to our hotel, just in time to get ready for the evening event, an interactive Whodunit game at Vizcaya...

There was gambling (with fake money)...

A Sushi Bar...

A hot waiter at the Sushi Bar...

Photos by the sea...


A photo with Hot Husband...

And a dramatic conclusion...

A very voluptuous Miss Scarlett committed the murder of Mr. Body, with a red stiletto, in the Study!

6 comments:

John DeMarco said...

"We ate turkey burgers at the News Cafe (We chose to sit away from the sidewalk...apprehensive about OP walking so close to our plates...yeah, we're cynical)."

What does that mean? You were concerned about Old People walking by?

CrazyDeb said...

You never bring me anything and all I wanted was the hot waiter from the sushi place. Would that have been too much to ask?

EE said...

john- OP= Other People

crazy deb- you'd have to fight aunt debbie for the hot waiter:)

CrazyDeb said...

Hey, we're both named Debbie - he's so pretty he probably wouldn't know the difference if we shared.

moosh in indy. said...

Wow, y'all are the beautiful people.

Jennifer said...

That looks like fun! glad you didn't look too happy at the murder sight!